70cl 40% vol
DISCOVER THE DISTINCTIVE TASTE OF LAPHROAIG SCOTCH WHISKY.
It’s aged for ten years, and distilled following the traditions laid down over the last 200 years by a succession of passionate and skilled master distillers. This is a truly classic single malt Scotch, made from malted barley which is first cold-smoked and then dried over a peat fire.
The smoke from the unique Islay peat gives Laphroaig its particular rich flavor. This peated whisky is renowned for its bold, smoky taste, followed by a hint of seaweed and a surprising sweetness. Full-bodied with a long finish, it truly embodies the quintessential Laphroaig character.
- The quintessential Islay malt with flavors of peat smoke and salt
- Distilled the same way today as it was at creation over 75 years ago
- Full-bodied and smoky with hints of seaweed and sweetness
- A truly distinctive whisky, it embodies the Laphroaig house style
- 2019 San Francisco World Spirits Awards Gold